Project Manager / Sales Associate
High Mark is looking for competitive, self accountable professionals to join our team. With this specific Project Management position, self-generating sales is key, as well as participating in company marketing to bring in new business. It is important to have good communication skills as well as being personable.
The main role of our Project Managers is to be the face of our company when interacting with the customer throughout the life cycle of the project. You will be needed in the field to assess exterior damage, meet homeowners, and oversee production. It is crucial that we treat each customer with integrity, honesty, and professionalism always. The core responsibilities of this position are as listed but not limited to the following:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Inspecting new exterior renovation projects
- Working to ensure all items are within finalized scope
- Self-generating sales
- Efficiently moving deals through the process from the initial work authorization being signed, to the final installation being performed
- Participating in company marketing efforts such as online reviews, canvasing, employee recruitment, etc.
- Keeping an orderly calendar and accurate notes
- Responding promptly to management, customers, and adjusters
- Working closely as a team to improve overall company performance and protect the company culture and core values
- Treating everyone you encounter (homeowners, fellow employees, sub-contractors, etc.) as you would like to be treated
- No construction experience needed
- Previous sales experience is preferred.
- Deadline and detail oriented.
- Strong leadership qualities.
How to Apply
Sounds like a fit? Great! Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Project Manager / Sales Associate: [Your Name]”.
** No phone calls, freelancers or recruiters, please. **
- Generous PTO
- Full medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) with match
- Quarterly team social events (NFL draft parties, Dave + Buster's, bowling, and more!)
- Vehicle and phone allowance
- Growth opportunities
- All tools and equipment provided