Join Our Team
Project Manager/Sales Associate
With this specific Project Management position, self-generating sales is key, as well as participating in company marketing to bring in new business. It is important to have good communication skills as well as being personable. You will be responsible for sales generation, customer service and process management for residential and commercial insurance restoration projects. The main role of our Project Managers is to be the face of our company when interacting with the customer, as well as assisting them through the insurance process and the construction phase. The Project Manager will oversee all projects from start to finish and will act as the liaison between the homeowner and the insurance company. You will be needed in the field to assess roof damage, meet homeowners, and oversee production. It is crucial that we treat each customer with integrity, honesty, and professionalism always. The core responsibilities of this position are as listed but not limited to the following:
- Inspecting possible damage on roofs and working with the homeowner’s insurance.
- Working with adjusters to ensure all items are within finalized scope.
- Self-generating sales
- Sending initial estimates directly to Max Claims along with all required information within 24 hours of receipt (one business day).
- Efficiently moving deals through the process from the initial work authorization being signed, to the final installation being performed.
- Answering customer concerns after the deal is closed (warranty concerns, questions)
- Participating in company marketing efforts such as online reviews, canvasing, employee recruitment, etc.
- Keeping an orderly calendar and accurate notes.
- Responding promptly to management, customers, and adjusters.
- Working closely as a team to improve overall company performance and protect the company culture and core values.
- Treating everyone you encounter (homeowners, fellow employees, sub-contractors, etc.) as you would like to be treated.
- No experience is required; all training will be provided.
- Previous sales experience is preferred.
- Deadline and detail oriented.
- Strong leadership qualities.