The browser you are using is not supported. Please consider using a modern browser.
Project Manager / Sales Associate.
Have you ever wanted to have full control over your financial destiny?
Do you find yourself going above and beyond in your current role without the recognition you deserve?
Do you thrive in an environment where you have control over your day-to-day operations?
Do you have the ambition to kick-start your career on your own terms?
Come and join an organization with an entrepreneurial mindset. Here at High Mark, there is no cap on your potential earnings—the sky’s the limit!
The main role of our Project Managers is to be the face of our company when interacting with the customer throughout the life cycle of the project. You will be needed in the field to assess exterior damage (getting on the roof), meet homeowners, and oversee production. It is crucial that we treat each customer with integrity, honesty, and professionalism always. The core responsibilities of this position are as listed but not limited to the following:
- Inspecting new exterior renovation projects
- Working to ensure all items are within finalized scope
- Self-generating sales
- Efficiently moving deals through the process from the initial work authorization being signed, to the final installation being performed
- Participating in company marketing efforts such as online reviews, canvasing, employee recruitment, etc.
- Keeping an orderly calendar and accurate notes
- Responding promptly to management, customers, and adjusters
- Working closely as a team to improve overall company performance and protect the company culture and core values
- Treating everyone you encounter (homeowners, fellow employees, sub-contractors, etc.) as you would like to be treated
- No construction experience needed.
- Previous sales experience is preferred.
- Deadline and detail oriented.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Self-generated sales.
***TO BE CONSIDERED FOR OUR OPEN POSITIONS APPLICANT MUST FILL OUT SURVEY LINKED BELOW***